From the arrival of the Vikings, this part of Ireland’s coast has been a major trading link with Europe. Our tour explores the history, geology of the Copper Coast and the ancient ruins of Monastic settlements around this beautiful area. A tour of Curraghmore house can be incorporated in this tour together with a tour of Waterford Crystal. Our tour also includes a very informative walking tour of the City & a trip down memory lane on the Suir Valley Railway together with a visit to Medieval Kilkenny.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org