Belvedere House and Gardens
Enjoy a day on the shores of Lough Ennel in the heart of the Irish Countryside, exploring the beautiful 18th Century stately home of Robert Rochfort, Earl of Belvedere.
Belvedere House and Gardens Tour
On arrival at this Palladian mansion & gardens, a multi-media experience tells the story of passion, romance, revenge and a Jealous Wall.
After our visit to Belvedere House, we will visit the showrooms of Mullingar Bronze & Pewter Visitor Centre, where you can experience the magic of a craft that dates back over 800 years.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org