Visit the most popular resorts of the south west of Ireland
This tour will take us to Cork where we will visit the coastal town of Cobh and the Queenstown Story, later we will visit Blarney Castle. A visit to Middleton Whiskey Distillery, Foto Wildlife Park and a day in Historic Kinsale are incorporated in this tour.
Cork City - Cobh - Kinsale Four Day Tour
While touring with us, you'll have the unique opportunity to enjoy the remarkable sights and scenery that the southern region of Ireland has to offer. More specifically, you'll have the chance to visit to Middleton Whiskey Distillery. You'll also be able to receive the "gift of the gab" by kissing the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. The gardens surrounding Blarney Castle are a paradise for walkers and are worth exploring. Take a stroll around Ireland's second largest city, Cork. The English Market and St Anne's Church with the famous Shandon Bells are just some of the sites to see in this vibrant city. The shoppers among you will also be happy with the plentiful shops available.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org