Game of Thrones Locations Tour
Welcome to the Game of Thrones Tour. This epic TV series is filmed in stunningly beautiful places, most of which are remote and hard to find. We trek you deep into old growth forests, along wild sea cliffs, across rocky beaches, into caves and crumbling medieval ruins
Game of Thrones
This is fully guided, all day tour taking in the best of the Game of Thrones filming locations on the beautiful North Antrim coast. The tour also weaves past and takes in other well known parts of Westeros.
The Glens of Antrim, an area of outstanding natural beauty, are also included on route to the Giants Causeway. The stunning scenery and intriguing local history make this tour as interesting for the casual viewer as it is fascinating for the superfan.
This part of Ulster has so many direct links to the series! They are nothing short of incredible! This tour will entwine the history, religion, mythology, politics and mysticism of the area to relevant parts of the series itself, coincidence or not, they are all covered on the tour.
See first hand the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in the HBO's series when you join Ireland Discovery Tours for an unforgettable day visiting some of Northern Ireland's main Game of Thrones filming locations.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Game of Thrones Tour