Historical Waterford and the Copper Coast
From the arrival of the Vikings, this part of Ireland's coast has been a major trading link with Europe
Waterford and the Copper Coast
The Copper Coast gets its name from the 19th Century copper mines that lie at its heart. It comprises some 25 kilometres of spectacular coastline consisting of beaches and coves enclosed by rocky headlands
Our tour explores the history, geology of the Copper Coast and the ancient ruins of Monastic settlements around this beautiful area.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Copper Coast