The Medieval City Of Kilkenny
Kilkenny Castle on the banks of the river Nore provides an exceptional setting to this medieval city.
On arrival at Kilkenny you will be taken on a guided walking tour of the City to include Kilkenny Castle, the stronghold of the Butler Family. St. Canice's Cathedral and the Black Abbey.
The past echoes in every footstep as you walk through the medieval city of Kilkenny. Explore its ancient laneways, wonder at the majestic halls of Kilkenny Castle, experience the glory of 13th century Canice's Cathedral and visit Rothe House, the only example of an early 17th century merchant's townhouse in Ireland.
Afterwards you will have time to explore the City for yourself with time for shopping in the many beautiful shops.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org