4 day Carlingford & Mourne Coast tour
Taking in the scenic beautiful Cooley Penninsula and the Mourne Coast
This tour includes a visit to the medieval town of Carlingford, The Silen Valley, New Castle, Co Down.
We also include a day tour to Titanic Belfast and Armagh Cathedral or alternatively New Grange and Battle of the Boyne Visitors Centre.
Contact us for a group rate.
Explore the symbolism of Titanic Belfast's iconic building with our award winning walking tour. The discovery Tour explores the history of the famous barrel vaulted Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices where Titanic and the rest of the mighty 'Olympic' class ships were designed, and provides an opportunity to walk in the footsteps of the men who built Titanic, the world's most famous ship, in Belfast's historic shipyard. Hear fascinating facts about the great ship from your personal guide, and marvel at the maritime metaphors hidden within the architectural design of Titanic Belfast
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooley Penninsula and the Mourne Coast