This 4 day tour will take you to the beautiful Yeats Country
This tour includes a visit to Lissadell House and Gardens, a cruise on the Rose of Innisfree Waterbus, taking in the Lake Isle of Innisfree, with recitals of tales of folklore, history and poetry associated with Ireland's most famous poet, W.B. Yeats.
Four Day W B Yeats Country Tour
Our tour takes in Sligo, passing Bare Benbulbin on our way to Drumcliff, to visit the burial place of W.B.Yeats. We will then spend some time in Sligo town situated on the banks of the River Garavogue.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: email@example.com
W B Yeats Country.