This 4 day tour will take you to Westport and Achill Island
This tour takes us to Westport town, the Country Life Museum, Foxford Woolen Mills. We also take a day trip to awe-inspiring Achill Island
Achill island is twelve miles long and six miles wide situated off the coast of Mayo on the west coast of Ireland. It is linked to the mainland by a bridge and attracts visitors from all over the world
The Island is a perfect location for outdoor activities. Or just relax on any of the five, Blue Flag Beaches and enjoy the vista of mountains and cliffs.
Westport and Achill Island 4 Day Tour
A trip to Westport would not be complete until you have visited our unique harbour area which hosts a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops on the waterfront. A number of boat owners now operate from the Harbour providing fishing trips, cruises and site seeing opportunities. In addition a number of bike, kayak and adventure companies will cater for all your adventure needs!, the are also a number of shops which supply groceries, clothing, interior products and local crafts while the restaurants and bars on the Quay provide a wide variety of sumptuous dishes and a great atmosphere.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Westport and Achill Island Tour