This tour incorporates Galway City, Cliffs of Moher and the remarkable limestone landscape of the Burren, in Co. Clare. You will sail from Connemara on board the Aran Island Ferry, accompanied by the local Dolphins and Seals to enjoy a day of heritage and culture on the Aran Islands with breathtaking views of Galway Bay.
Tour of the Island by Pony and Trap with local tour guide, lunch included at the famous Joe Watty’s pub.
Enjoy this unique opportunity to experience the history, heritage and culture that is the Aran Islands.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff