This 4 day tour will take you to the beautiful Inishowen Peninsula, given its name from Eoghan who was the son of Nial of the nine hostages. The ancient fort of Grianan of Aileach, once a Royal fort guards the entrance to the Peninsula. During our visit, we will visit Derry City with its ancient walls. The Doagh Famine museum which depicts life in Ireland over the past 150years. Malin Head, Ireland’s most northerly point and Carndonagh with it’s celtic crosses. This tour also incorporates a day on the Antrim Coast to the Giant’s Causeway via the ferry crossing from Greencastle. This tour may also incorporate Glenveagh Castle & a day trip to Aran Mor Island off the Coast.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff