Drogheda & Ardgillan Castle and Demesne
Our 1 day tour will take you to the East Coast of Ireland on a trail of the Hidden Gems of Stately Homes and Treasures from the past.
Visiting Ardgillan Castle and Demesne, Balbriggan with scenic views across the Irish Sea.
Afterwards we travel to the historic Norman port of Drogheda at the mouth of the River Boyne where we will stop for a while visiting the shrine of St. Oliver Plunkett before continuing to the site of the Battle of the Boyne 1690.
Come and enjoy a great day out!
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff