Northern Ireland Tours
From the Glens of Antrim to the Mountains of Mourne, this 4 day guided tour will give the visitor an insight into some of the most picturesque and beautiful scenery Northern Ireland has to offer.
Day 1 our guided tour will take us to the beautiful Lakeland County of Fermanagh, visiting Enniskillen Castle, the seat of the Maguires, Portora Royal School, Oscar Wilde’s old school. After lunch we will continue our journey through the Sperrins mountain region where we will overnight at a 4 star Hotel.
Day 2 will commence with a visit to the Ulster American Folk Park and onwards to Derry City, Ireland’s historic walled city, set on a hill on the beautiful curve of the River Foyle, with a visit to the Guild Hall and a walk on the medieval walls concludes our tour of Derry.
Day 3 takes us east beside Lough Foyle to enjoy the ecology of the bird-rich coastal strip around Roe estuary and Magilligan.
The next leg of our journey takes us to Portstewart, Portrush, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Giants Causeway and the historic town of Bushmills famous for it’s whiskey.
Our overnight will take us to the region’s Capital City Belfast.
Day 4 will commence with a tour of the City. We will then continue our journey on the scenic Ards Peninsula to Portaferry where we will ferry across Strangford Lough and follow our trail to Downpatrick, St. Patrick’s Country.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff