Tours of the Irish Highlands
Ireland Discovery Tours offers this 2 day tour of the Irish Highlands
Our Irish Highlands Tour
Our two day tour will take you to the Highlands of Cavan, Fermanagh and Donegal in the North and North West of Ireland. Visiting Cavan with it's Drumlin Landscape, Fermanagh with it's tapestry of lakes, Donegal on the Atlantic shores, offer the tourist an array of beauty and tranquillity to produce a relaxing and memorable break for all who take the Highland Tours of Ireland.
Our site visits will include the Belleek Pottery Visitor Centre, The Grave of W. B. Yeats and time to relax in the seaside town of Bundoran.
We will also take in the breathtaking scenery of Glangevlin, visiting the site of the Shannon Pot, the source of Ireland's longest river, The River Shannon.
Come along and enjoy this two day experience of Culture, Ceol agus Craic!
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: email@example.com
The Irish Highlands
The Castle Leslie Estate
Relax and enjoy a break at Castle Leslie Estate and explore over 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside.
The Farnham Estate Cavan
Set on a beautiful 1,300 acre country estate on the outskirts of Cavan Town, Farnham Estate is one of Ireland's most popular Spa & Golf destinations with a superb reputation for being a genuine "retreat to nature".