Mayo and the Pilgrims Trail
Co. Mayo in the West of Ireland has long been associated with pilgrimage
Our tour will take us to visit some of these places which our ancestors have paved before us
Ireland Discovery Tours will take you to Knock where over a million pilgrims gather annually.
Croagh Patrick overlooking Clew Bay has been a pilgrims trail ever since the Saint banished the snakes out of Ireland at this very point.
Our onward trail will take us to Achill, Ireland's largest island and one of it's most spectacular. Achill's great hill plunge down to the sea, truncated by some of the most impressive cliff faces in Europe is a sight to behold.
For more information or to book a 2 day guided tour of Achill Island and Croagh Patrick contact Annmarie
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: email@example.com
The Pilgrims Trail