Glendalough, Powerscourt Gardens and Avondale House
Your days will be filled with site visits to Glendalough, Powerscourt Gardens, Avondale House, Avoca Weavers or Russborough House and many other interesting places.
Come and enjoy a short break in the Garden of Ireland, a route that has been followed for many centuries by pilgrims travelling to the monastic settlement of Glendalough, founded by St. Kevin 1400 years ago.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff