Seamus Heaney "Home Place"
Seamus Heaney the "Home Place" celebrating the life and literature of the poet and Nobel Laureate who was one of Ireland's greatest writers
Why not combine this tour with our Derry City tour to make a fantastic overnight trip
Seamus Heaney Tour
If your group would like to visit the "Home Place" the new visitor center dedicated to the life Work of Seamus Heaney we can take you there to immerse yourself in the atmospheric world of Seamus Heaney, and explore through his words and imagination the people and place that so inspired him.
Heaney, who passed 2013 aged 74, was regarded as Ireland's best poet since WB Yeats. From his seminal collection, Death of Naturalist, his works were loved the world over and many of his most popular works were translations including The Testament of Cresseid and his best selling version of Beowulf.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org