Slane Castle Tour
Slane Castle is located in the town of Slane, within the Boyne Valley of County Meath.
Overlooking the River Boyne, just a few kilometres upstream from Newgrange and the site of the famous Battle of the Boyne, Slane Castle in its existing form was constructed under the direction of William Burton Conyngham, together with his nephew The 1st Marquess Conyngham. The reconstruction dates back to 1785 and is principally the work of James Gandon, James Wyatt and Francis Johnston. Francis Johnston was also the architect responsible for the gothic gates on the Mill Hill, located to the east of the castle.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: email@example.com