Sandy Beaches, rocky inlets and rugged cliffs shape this south coast corner of Ireland. Our 4 day explorer guided tour will take us to Waterford founded by the Vikings in the 9th Century. Our visit includes a walking tour of the town and a visit to Waterford Crystal Centre. Overnight in Waterford.
Day 2 will take us to Cork where we will visit the coastal town of Cobh and the Queenstown Story, later we will visit Blarney Castle and overnight in Cork.
Day 3 takes us along the coastal route to the beautiful and awe inspiring landscape of Kerry, taking us on the famous ‘Ring of Kerry’. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 4 we continue our tour of Kerry stopping off at Muckross House and the beautiful lakes of Killarney. Enjoy the culture and craic in the local Irish Pubs by night. Sláinte!
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org