Our 4 day tour to Wexford incorporates a visit to Enniscorthy’s 1798 Rebellion Centre and Enniscorthy Castle. A stop at Ferns Castle and a visit to Hook Lighthouse on the Hook Peninsula, JFK Arboretum and a visit to the National Heritage Park. If your interest is in wildfowl, we can incorporate a visit to the National Wildfowl reserve.
All tours can be customised to meet your needs
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org