Wexford, Enniscorthy and the Hook Penninsula
Our 4 day tour to Wexford incorporates a visit to Enniscorthy's 1798 Rebellion Centre and Enniscorthy Castle.
Wexford and the Hook Penninsula
Follow the footsteps of Anglo Norman Knights, Gaelic Irish Kings and Elizabethan Adventurers as you uncover the story of Enniscorthy Castle
A stop at Ferns Castle and a visit to Hook Lighthouse on the Hook Peninsula, JFK Arboretum and a visit to the National Heritage Park. If your interest is in wildfowl, we can incorporate a visit to the National Wildfowl reserve.
All of our tours can be customised to meet your needs, just contact us for more information
- Pick up from your local centre, Airport or Ferry Port
- Tours accompanied by Failte Ireland Guide with Commentary
- Dinner B&B at a 4 star Hotel Accommodation on all overnight, short & longs breaks (some with leisure facilities).
- Entertainment provided on all overnight tours
- Admission charges to heritage sites
- Evening meal, morning coffee and scones on all day tours
- Luxury coaches with friendly staff
For booking enquiry contact Annmarie at Email: email@example.com